100 Years of Parle Tilak Vidyalaya Association
Parle Tilak Vidyalaya Association’s Sathaye College located in the cultural hub of suburbs Vile Parle is a well known College affiliated to the University of Mumbai founded in 1959, this Arts, Science College later on added Commerce faculty in 1982, Sociology, Microbiology, Psychology as courses. From 2001 to 2016, new self-financing courses like B.Sc(I.T.), B.M.S., B.M.M. along with M.Sc. (I.T.), M.A. in Hindi, M.A. in Buddhist Studies, and Ph.D. in Physics and a variety of certificate courses during 2001-2016.READ MORE
We care for children, protect their welfare, and prepare them for the future
- → To facilitate the pursuit of academic excellence.
- → To harness students' potential for extra-curricular and co-curricular activities.
- → To foster in students a commitment towards society and the nation.
- → To sensitize students to environmental issues.
- → To inculcate in students an ability to think independently and choose right from wrong on the basis of strong ethical values.
Parle Tilak Vidyalaya Association founded in 1921, established Parle now Sathaye College, as Arts and Science college in 1959 with a vision to promote an institution of higher learning for the overall development of youth i.e ‘पूर्णता गौरवाय’.