Library - Collection
The collection of the library includes – books in English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Sanskrit, German, French, Ardhamagadhi and Pali.
The collection includes:
- Books and their Catalogues.
- Mathematical Olympiad Books
- Career Guidance and Competitive Examination Books
- Rare Books Collection
- Back Volumes of Indian Academic Journals
- Back runs of newspapers (about six months).
- Popular Magazines and Literary Diwali Magazines
- Few Dissertations and theses. ( Ph.D. Thesis )
- Annual reports of Government Agencies and Research Institutes.
- CD-ROM, DVD Collection for spot reference
- Award-winning Films of NFDC
Services & Activities
Reading and Lending Services:
- Reading Hall facilities for 11 hours daily.
- Photocopying services.
- Book Exhibition and Granthvedh
- Vachan Prerana Diwas
- Marathi Bhasha Pandharawadha
- Preparation for bibliographies and reading lists of the required subject.
- Fact-finding and literature search.
- Guidance for searching the information from the internet.
- CDs and DVDs of reference materials, learning resources.
- N-list service for electronic journals and electronic books
Book Bank Facility:
- Book Bank Facility for economically deprived students whose annual income is below Rs. 50,000/-.
- The students who are aspiring for appearing for the examinations of the Olympiad in Mathematics are guided for reading materials.
- The library receives various pamphlets and booklets having information about Career Guidance and Career Building. A separate cupboard has been created to preserve these pamphlets and books. The students are advised to browse through pamphlets, internet sites, books etc. for getting a clear perspective about a particular career.
- Guidance for Entrance Examination and Competitive Examinations is provided.
Rare Books Collection:
- The library has identified few rare books in its collection. These books are valuable as per their content. A select list is available with the library.