The Physical infrastructure facilities available are as listed below.
Infrastructure for academic activity:
- There are well illuminated and well ventilated 58 lecture halls varying in size to accommodate different strength of students which makes teaching-learning process comfortable for students and teachers.
- Laboratories (Physics, Chemistry, Botany , Zoology, Microbiology, Statistics, B.Sc. IT,
- Teaching Staff Common Room.
- Girls’ common room.
- Botanical Garden.
- Few Classrooms equipped with LCD Projector and screen.
- Over Head Projectors.
- Bore well.
- Examination Department.
- Result Preparation Room.
- CAP Room.
- Toilet facility and drinking water facility with purifier to individual departments like chemistry and physics.
- A room for co-operative stores.
- Terrace is used for different activities in Astronomy.
- Principal’s cabin is renovated in 2008-09.
- A compound wall and security cabin at the college entrance are build for security reasons.
Infrastructure for co-curricular activities:
- College-katta is a corner especially for the students to provide them platform.
- Classrooms are provided for “Shanivar gappa”, a student’s activity to discuss the current issues in the society.
- German Language Courses are conducted with a formal Tie up with a foreign Agency Viz. Maxmuller.
- Computrain Centre is set up to impart industry oriented skills for IT.
- A Book appreciation Club is formed every year to motivate students for Reading good books.
- Cultural room is provided in the basement where Musical Instruments are preserved and student can practise there for various cultural programmes.
- N.C.C. and N.S.S.: Separate rooms are provided for conducting their activities.
Well equipped gymkhana with various indoor sports like Carom, Table tennis, Chess etc. & a fitness centre for the use of student & staff members.
College play ground.
PTVA’S playground near M.L. Dahanukar College.
- The chemistry lab on the ground floor, B.Sc. IT lab on the second floor was fully renovated in the year 2006-07.
- A new Auditorium for exclusive use of students’ association activities was built in 2007-08 on the third floor. In the same year, 60 new computers were installed in the renovated B.Sc. IT lab.
- A fully air-conditioned professional use auditorium was constructed by replacing the old one on the ground floor. Also, other new facilities like “ASPA” room , staff room toilet , mezzanine for storage in staff room were created in 2008-09. A film club ‘Chitrayatri’ is also formed.